Progress Technology 22.2mm Non-Adjustable Rear Sway Bar 2016+ Honda Civic
Progress Tech has just released this brand-new Rear Sway bar application for 2016+ Honda Civic. This upgrade will minimize body roll and improve chassis balance. Less understeer and body roll will add a new level of control that will inspire your commute or sport-driving.
This larger 22.2mm Progress Sway bar will reduce body roll and improve steering response. Progress engineers have developed this rear bar upgrade for your new daily driver, promising superior performance, quiet operation and unmatched durability. It's a simple installation, only six fasteners. Just install, torque to specs, and hit that favorite twisty road!
- Progress .875" (22.2mm) dia. precision-bent alloy steel sway bar.
- Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
New bushing brackets with TIG welded gussets for zero tear-out.
- Powder-coated sway bar & brackets for superior appearance & durability.
- Complete kit includes bushings, brackets and synthetic chassis lube.
- Designed for use with the OEM end links.
- OEM 16.5mm dia. Solid sway = 240 lbs/in.
- Progress 22.2mm dia. Solid sway = 740 lbs/in.
Vehicle Application: 2016+ Honda Civic