Progress Technology 20.6mm Non-Adjustable Rear Sway Bar 2016+ Honda Civic
Attention 10th Gen Civic owners! Progress Tech has just released this brand-new Rear Sway bar application for 2016+ Honda Civic. This upgrade will minimize body roll and improve chassis balance. Less understeer and body roll will add a new level of control that will inspire your commute or sport-driving.
This larger 20.6mm Progress Sway bar will reduce body roll and improve steering response. Progress engineers have developed this rear bar upgrade for your new daily driver, promising superior performance, quiet operation and unmatched durability. It's a quick & easy installation, just six fasteners and you can be rolling in minutes, not hours. Just install, torque to specs, and hit that favorite twisty road
- Progress .812" (20.6mm) dia. precision-bent 4130 alloy sway bar.
- Poly bushings and lateral location rings for instant sway bar response.
- New bushing brackets with TIG welded gussets for zero tear-out.
- Powder-coated sway bar & brackets for superior appearance & durability.
- Complete kit includes bushings, brackets and synthetic chassis lube.
- Designed for use with the OEM end links.
- Made in the USA.
- Includes reinforcement brackets
Vehicle Application: 2016+ Honda Civic