K&N Performance Air Intake System for 2017+ Honda Civic Si
The K&N 69-1504TR Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit specific Honda Civic Si models.
The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. In addition to more power, this air intake system improves engine sound with more aggressive and deeper acoustics during acceleration.
Included is a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an attractive red powder-coated intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty