HKS Hipermax IV SP Coilovers with Error Canceler 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
SPECIAL ORDER. Contact us for availability and lead-time prior to ordering.
FULL KIT (Coilovers + Error Canceler)
HKS took special care in designing the new Hipermax IV SP Coilovers for the FK8 Civic Type R. No short cuts were taken here, ensuring proper performance and consideration of all details pertaining to the Type R. Given the CTR's race pedigree, HKS skipped the GT and went to their highest performance SP series.
The front includes their monotube inverted piston and adds pillow-ball camber plates up top to allow for front camber adjustment. The rear uses a specialty designed upper mount which has been reinforced to ensure longevity. The rear also includes adjustment extenders that can be run into the car allowing for easy dampening adjustment.
Besides that you can expect HKS' iconic coilover valving for compliant response and performance.
Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Front pillow-ball camber plate included for suspension geometry adjustment
- Large 46mm Monotube Piston Design provides consistent response on the track
- 30-step Dampening Adjustment provides track and street flexibility
- Special PNE coilover coating & dust boots provide weather protection
- Special Rear Upper Aluminum Mount designed to evenly distribute load
- 65mm Springs allow them to be easily changed (those who want to upgrade to Swift)
- Rear Extender included to allow dampening adjustment without removal of strut
- Made in the HKS Fuji factory in Japan
- Lowering (Front): 23 [mm] (Range: -15 to -38)
- Lowering (Rear): 26 [mm] (Range: -7 to -50)
- Spring Length (Front/Rear): 150 / 150 [mm]
- Spring Rate (Front/Rear): 12 / 10 [kgf/mm]