Exedy Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kit 2016+ Honda Civic / 2017+ Civic Si 6MT
EXEDY cerametallic clutches are designed to handle the abuse of high power modified engines. Our cerametallic friction material can handle much more abuse than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading.
All EXEDY Stage 2 cerametallic clutch discs have sprung center dampers to reduce the impact and shock loads transmitted through the drivetrain. We offer two types of cerametallic discs, “thick” and “thin” along with a cushion button disc.
Thick Cerametallic Disc: The “thick” discs have better heat capacity and therefore better durability in demanding applications. Even with the “thick” disc, our three and four puck designs typically have less inertia than a stock disc and work well for street, rally and track use.
Clutch Cover: These clutch covers are designed to achieve a clamping load that is approx. 40% higher than the genuine part allowing a higher torque transmitting capacity. Ductile material is used for all pressure plates and, high burst strength can be achieved in all temperature ranges.
- Designed to handle the abuse of high power modified engines
- Cerametallic disc can handle much more abuse than stock type disc assemblies without slipping and fading
- Sprung center dampers to reduce the impact and shock loads transmitted through the drivetrain
- 3 puck design has less inertia than a stock disc and works well for street, rally and track use
- Clutch cover achieves a clamping load that is approx. 40% higher than stock
- All Exedy Racing Stage 2 Cerametallic Clutch Kits carry SFI 1.1 Certification