StopTech Sport Drilled Rotors 2017+ Honda Civic Si
SPECIAL ORDER: Contact us for availability and lead-time prior to ordering.
StopTech drilled rotors offer awesome control, responsive pedal feel, and supreme durability, plus a great look behind your open wheels! These quality replacements fit like your stock rotors, but they're cast from a unique power alloy—chromium and iron—and are mill-balanced to resist thermal stress and vibration noise. Then, they're CNC-machined and drilled to improve heat and gas dissipation and maximize your stopping power. Most have a durable black E-coating applied to the non-friction areas of the rotors to prevent unsightly corrosion for a lasting, sporty appeal. Don't put up with poor factory rotors; you'll run cooler with improved braking performance and an enhanced appearance with StopTech drilled brake rotors.
- Engineered to look good behind the wheel and perform at the same time
- Power alloy metallurgyE-Coated hat finish for corrosion resistance
- High quality Centric Parts blank casting
- Ensure increased pad bite and higher friction level
- Drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Improve the appearance of your wheels
- Provide reduced rotor weight
- Vented design offers much faster heat dissipation