Radium Engineering PCV Catch Can Kit 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
The Radium Engineering catch cans are the most functional and integrated kits on the market. The catch cans mount using factory holes and integrate perfectly with the surrounding components. These two oil catch cans (PCV side and CCV side) function completely independent of each other and are sold individually or together. They do NOT vent to atmosphere (VTA), thus are emissions and track legal. Closed loop systems remove the oil and sludge from the PCV gasses before it is routed to the engine to be burned. A closed loop system also promotes negative crankcase pressure for optimal performance. Furthermore, closed systems prevent unwanted oil vapors from entering the cabin. The dipsticks built into the catch cans allow easy inspection of accumulated fluid. No cutting, drilling or permanent modification to the vehicle is required.
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine.
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
- Capacity: 6 fluid ounces each