Centric Plain 120 Series Vented Rotors 2017+ Honda Civic Si
This rotor is designed for direct replacement to your damaged or worn-out factory rotor. Manufactured with OE specifications and processes under strict QS and ISO quality standards, the rotor provides perfect OE fitment and service reliability. This Centric premium rotor features a double disc ground taper free finish that ensures parallelism, eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves a non-directional finish. This finish provides more effective pad-rotor break-in and quieter braking performance.
The 100% fully machined finish provides better rotor balance and creates a cleaner, more finished looking component while center-split core castings provide proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency, resulting in superior braking power and safety. The Centric Premium rotor is inspected for balance and mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch. This rotor features exclusive black Electro-Coating that has been engineered to withstand 400 hours of salt spray testing without corroding.
- Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period
- 100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance
- Center-split core casting provides proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- Utilizes an electro-coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection
- OE style vane design
- PRICES ARE PER ROTOR, ITEM SOLD INDVIDIUALLY