BC Racing BR Series Coilovers 2017+ Honda Civic Hatchback
The BR Type BC Racing coilovers for the 2017+ Honda Civic Hatchback are the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or auto-cross duty.
With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place.
Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Linear piston and damping curve
- Height adjustment via shock body, not spring
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- Front Spring: 6K (default rate)
- Rear Spring: 5K (default rate)
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
* Swift Spring upgrades may require additional processing time.