Clutch Masters FX725 Twin Disc Clutch Kit 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T / Si
SPECIAL ORDER! Contact us for availability and lead-time prior to ordering.
The Clutch Masters FX725 is a 7.25" (184mm) Twin Disc clutch and is the ultimate in twin disk performance for engines/transmissions with smaller bell-housings that are focused on drag racing. Clutch Masters FX725 Twin Disc systems are developed from decades of experience in drag racing. The FX725 is designed to hold tremendous horsepower and torque, while maintaining reasonable peddle pressure to operate on the track.
The cover assembly is machined from billet aluminum and is then Type 3 hard anodized. Our billet covers have roughly 25% more tensile strength than the competition’s cast unit. By focusing our ability on machining the strongest cover possible while maintaining minimal weight, we are basically able to eliminate any flex in the cover. Our billet covers see only .003" of flex where as a cast or stamped unit can see as much as .030" of flex.
By eliminating this flex in the cover, the driver is able to operate the clutch much more consistently and confidently. All the movement being applied to the diaphragm of the clutch from the throwout bearing is used solely to engage and disengage the clutch and isn't wasted by the cover flexing first. The strength of our covers also results in greater clamping force over the same amount of area vs. a cast or stamped cover. This means our twin discs are easy to drive and have superior clamping force to make sure all the power your engine is making is being utilized.
Flywheels are made for each specific application in either aluminum or steel. Our aluminum flywheels are machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum to meet SFI spec 1.2 for competition in NHRA, NDRA, IDRC, IHRA, SCCA and NASA. Aluminum flywheels are Type 3 hard coat anodized to ensure their durability and performance lasts. Each aluminum flywheel includes a replaceable insert. Steel flywheels are machined from 1045 billet cores and are then black oxide treated for rust prevention.
- One ceramic rigid disc and one fiber tuff rigid disc developed from decades of experience
- Designed to hold tremendous horsepower and torque, while maintaining reasonable peddle pressure to operate on the track
- The cover assembly is machined from billet aluminum and is then Type 3 hard anodized
- Cover sees only .003" of flex where as a cast or stamped unit can see as much as .030" of flex
- Flywheel is machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum and Type 3 hard coat anodized
- Meets SFI spec 1.2 for competition in NHRA, NDRA, IDRC, IHRA, SCCA and NASA
- Most have experienced better times and averaged hundreds of passes without complications or repair
- This kit is designed for racing but can handle occasional street use