AST Suspension Lowering Springs 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
SPECIAL ORDER: Contact us for availability and lead-time prior to ordering.
AST Suspension Lowering Springs for the 2017+ Honda Civic (FK8) will lower that center of gravity without giving in a lot of the comfort you are used to with the OEM springs. The lowering springs are a direct replacement of the OEM springs and have been developed especially for each specific vehicle. Made out of the best material on the best Wafios coiling machines available.
AST Suspension Lowering Springs are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. Each spring is cold wound and then heat treated to increase hardness and reduce internal stresses present after winding. Each spring is then individually shot peened, phosphate treated and then powder coated to outlast even the life of the vehicle.
- Developed and tested to work flawlessly with stock dampers
- Progressive design for the best lowering vs performance
- Cold coiled
- Premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire
- Powder coated finish
- Lifetime warranty on breaking
- Front Lowering Range: 20MM
- Rear Lowering Range: 20MM
- TUV Certified? No
- Production Years: 06/2017-
- Model Years: 2017+
- Make: Honda
- Model: Civic
- Chassis: FK8