AEM Cold Air Intake 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T
The AEM 21-798C Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Honda Civic models.
Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The air filter is placed under the original air box space and above the driver-side wheel well which is designed to pull in cooler outside air and increase horsepower. The air intake tube is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engine’s factory emissions control devices including the mass air flow sensor.
The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards, while others are 50 state legal. View the AEM 21-798C vehicle applications to determine the legal status for each vehicle.
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 2016+ Honda Civic 1.5T
- 2016+Honda Civic Touring 1.5T
- 2017+ Honda Civic Sport 1.5T
- 2017+ Honda Civic Sport Touring 1.5T
- DOES NOT FIT CIVIC SI